Picture
Duct tape, bungie, and old shelving have helped me transform an old forgotten treadmill into a state-of-the-art(ish) treadmill desk!

I am still making minor adjustments, but it works great at low speeds (.5 MPH or so) . The trick was having a monitor large enough to save my eyeballs from strain. I tried this before with a laptop and it was too darn small for me to focus on while I walked.

I just need to flatten out the desktop area, as it is on an angle and it is bad for my wrists.

The basement storage area is creepy and chilly, but is a great new office because it motivates me to keep moving, get crap done, and get the hell out of there! ;)

Comments

Jen
09/07/2013 11:11am

Which button transports you to another dimension?

09/11/2013 2:02am

The red blinking one! But only if I am running at 88 MPH!

05/06/2015 12:13pm

Hi! I've been following your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas!

05/11/2015 8:32pm

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I loved this blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

05/17/2016 1:15am

Brilliant site and I needed to present a note on let you know, ""Good occupation""! I'm happy I found this web journal. Splendid and magnificent occupation ! Your web journal webpage has displayed me the greater part of the methodologies which I like. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this.

06/18/2016 3:15am

It's wonderful you have upgrade it.thank you.I found this is an useful and also interesting blog post.

07/19/2016 2:12am

Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates

10/23/2016 9:54am

This specific post is truly extremely intriguing. It has a truly extraordinary peace of Data, I delighted in extremely well with this specific site it has exceptionally helpful data I jump at the chance to much the style of this Article. Joy a debt of gratitude is in order for the offer and stuff